1 September 2018

Rant on Kashmir has no meaning in UN so Pak, “stop any debate on Kashmir issue in UN Fourms”



Rant on Kashmir has no meaning in UN so Pak, “stop any debate on Kashmir issue in UN Fourms”

My blog on “Pakistan Minister Dr. Shireen Mazari  readies proposal on Kashmir dispute resolution” has been vindicated in UN.

I am an ordinary blogger but my blogs have a meaning and used by various dignitaries in letter and spirit because there is tinge of objectivity and human values.

I request media and users of Social Media, one and all should take my blogs seriously and if there is any difficulty they can willfully comment on the same i.e. critical analysis of any issue and its application.

My prophecy on natural calamities on the onset of the (New Year) is popular internationally and my ideology, “anything can happen anytime and you should prepared for eventuality / calamity”.

My blogs if taken seriously could save en-mass living men, woman, children, animals and birds plus movable and immovable property loses.

No comments:

Post a Comment