11 April 2019

My thoughts will be destiny of tomorrow - I am a man of peace



My thoughts will be destiny of tomorrow - I am a man of peace

I am a simple, ordinary, natural, a Hindu by caste in 80 and constantly writing on Jammu, Kashmir & Ladakh.

I am a cosmopolitan citizen and I believe in truth, non-violence & peace. Peace not only in India but whole world.

My prophecy for public good on geology, politics, religion, environment and human conflicts – 100% right.

I am against nuclearization in the interest of humanity and wish there should be no feud between Shia-Sunni, Jew-Muslim, Hindu-Muslim, Buddhist-Muslim and Christian-Muslim.

In Israel Benjamin Netanyahu emerged winner in tight race. Hope he will have truce with Palestine, Syria & Iran.

Election in India for 91 seats held today peacefully and hope good news will prove majority for a single party and there will be no hung parliament.

Whole world is looking at the prophecy of Raghubir Lal Anand who is translating himself IS GOD DEAD????? in Hindi to present the same as a gift before formation of Parliament.

No comments:

Post a Comment