26 April 2019

Election 2019 – समरथ को नहीं दोष गुसाईं - My thoughts will be destiny of tomorrow



Election 2019 – समरथ को नहीं दोष गुसाईं - My thoughts will be destiny of tomorrow

On 07.03.2019, gave my prophecy on the election of Prime Minister Narendra Modi which has become 100% truth on 25-26 April.
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has wisely evaded Varanasi as candidate against PM Modi for the Election. She does not have money media men to manage the show.

As declared in my earlier post. PM Modi attained success in jiffy in Varanasi in presence of all the stalwarts.

He has sealed his win as MP in Varanasi and will be elected by his party as the next PM.

PM Modi, the choice of my Political Advisor & Great Visionary Sh. Krishana Prasad Ji has come as a reality and I congratulate Krishana Prasad Ji for this events in Varanasi.

No comments:

Post a Comment