21 July 2018

PM Narendra Modi won the Battle Through Beautiful Political Oratory




PM Narendra Modi won the Battle Through Beautiful Political Oratory

Will this enhance his chances in 2019 election?

The answer is affirmative.

Win definite, Modi Ji has Media, Money and Men (Party).

The test in parliament show he could keep the flock together and united.

Already in last prophecy, I wrote congress has lost the ground, BSP, SP, RJD, JD, TMC, TRS, CPI, AIMIM, NC, PDP are in limbo.

I congratulate Modi Ji in advance.

I am a social activist as well as writer and my book 100 DAYS – 100 PAGES which I have sent to PM House is a Hallmark Book and popular world over.

I would request MEA to send some copies in our embassies for display. This reflects what Modism is?

Story of New India – New Era - Modi Era.

No comments:

Post a Comment