21 July 2018

No-Confidence Motion blown off in Jiffy – Kashmir is the main issue before India-Pak



No-Confidence Motion blown off in Jiffy – Kashmir is the main issue before India-Pak

I stand with my blog on 19.07.18 and as thought by me has gone in the same way I expected.

I am not a political pundit or astrologist but a simple, ordinary, small time writer / author of two books one IS GOD DEAD????? The Truth About Jammu & Kashmir and another 100 DAYS – 100 PAGES.

The best thing I achieved during deliberations of No-Confidence Motion. Dr. Farooq Abdullah M.P. (NC) appealed for a dialogue with Pakistan on Kashmir issue.

Dr. Farooq, “with whom to talk in Pakistan”? Nobody is interested to talk on Kashmir in Pak.

How this muddle could be solved and peace brought in Kashmir?

No comments:

Post a Comment