What P.M. Modi Should Do?
The other day on 1 August 2015, I wrote a blog, “India is passing though a critical situation these days and anything can happen anytime and we should be alive for the bad moments and face it with our full strength to keep the dignity and honor of the people of India which should be our meaning to do the things in anticipation.”
1. Cancel Cricket tour of Indo-Pakistan in Sri Lanka as the situation on LOC/IB is not conducive to play cricket as cricket is a gentlemen’s game and Pakistan is a Terrorist State.
2. Withdraw the aid of 80068 Crores to Jammu & Kashmir and emphasis should be on the relief and rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pundits 62000 in numbers.
3. Should not discuss “Intolerance” in Parliament. It is wastage of time and bring ill will between Hindus & Muslims. Unity of Hindu-Muslim is need of the hour.
4. Give space for Army Training in Jammu & Kashmir as requisitioned by defense personals in J&K.
5. Some mechanism should be evolved to stop the firing on the borders and peace restored in consultation with State Govt. and Centre. Befitting reply given to Pak is not sufficient.
6. Prices are rising of Dal-Dalhan and other commodities. The Govt. should go in deep and solve this problem.
7. Suicides by farmers are on increase and Govt. is not listening. No Payment has been made to sugar cane growers in U.P. and Maharashtra in spite of promises. P.M. Modi should personally look in to the matter as half of India is reeling under drought.
Raghubir Lal Anand requests Honorable Indian Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi to do something in the above matter on urgent basis as he has no time to attend these problems being on constant tours to hear the chant Modi Modi.