20 May 2019

I am man of peace, I want peace not only in India but in whole world - Buddha Jayanti 18.05.2019



I am man of peace, I want peace not only in India but in whole world - Buddha Jayanti 18.05.2019

Celebrated Buddh Jayanti with fervor and bliss.

On the launch of my book on 07.12.2014, Veteran Journalist Sh. Ramsharan Joshi said the following:

“Anand was a Buddhist Monk in the Ashram of Lord Buddha asked whether God exists or not.”

2500 years passed, “this is the same Anand (Raghubir Lal Anand) who had interacted with Lord Buddha”.

I have written sacredly & vividly Buddhism and now translated into Hindi for research work on Buddhism.

Greatness and peace could be achieved by studying my work especially for Buddhist countries like India, Sri Lanka, China, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, South Korea, North Korea, Bhutan, Mongolia, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Malaysia and Tibet.

My book should be prescribed in Collages, Universities & Curriculum in education.

No comments:

Post a Comment