6 February 2019

I am man of peace, want peace not only in India but Global



I am man of peace, want peace not only in India but Global

I love Pakistan because I was born there. And it was a part of India.

When a Pakistani soldier dies on LOC, I have the same pain for them as good as I have for my “Veer Jawans” being killed.
I want to see a strong Pakistan who should have sweet & lovable relations with India as Pakistan was India before 1947.
“Mahatma Gandhi agreed Pakistan formation on the notion of non-violence & truth.”

Pak army is the real Ruler and their ideology is to bank upon Pathan Kabailies, terrorists like Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar, Lakhavi & Dawood Ibrahim.

Pak promoting militancy in Kashmir through his army, terror outfits and unabated firing on LOC.

Imran should desist all this and have sweet relations with India and friendship with China lethal.

No comments:

Post a Comment