7 February 2019

I am man of Peace, I want peaceful election in my most populous beautiful country incredible India




I am man of Peace, I want peaceful election in my most populous beautiful country incredible India

My personal feeling is you vote for a person who fulfill the following dire burning necessities.

1.                      Scrap reservation as it is cancer to nation.

2.                      Who can give sop & hope to victims of Gas Tragedy of Union Carbide, Bhopal – appropriate compensation.

3.                      Relief to farmers in Maharashtra where Anna Hazare is fasting – Fast should end with dignity.

4.                      Drought affected people of Maharashtra urgent relief or rehabilitation. Control farmer suicide.

5.                      Kashmir dispute should be settled with Pakistan on LOC.

6.                       Education reform and standard of education.

7.                      Ram Mandir Construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment