14 January 2019

MCD means Murderer Chief of Delhi



MCD means Murderer Chief of Delhi

I am Raghubir Lal Anand Social Activists as well as author of books on Kashmir.

I had a rude shock to learn that 7 labors have been killed in boiler blast at Sudarshan Park unauthorized zone.

The merchant of deaths as MCD whose JE, AE, EE & SE took rupees 25 lacks as bribe for not sealing the unit. They should be charged under section 302.

Police also got fat bribe in this.

I would urge upon the Administration / LG to dismiss the concerned engineers and also take action against the police officers who took bribe.

I have already highlighted in my case to NDMC that engineering fraternity are earning more than crore every month by accepting fat bribe.

Supreme Court has already declared that MCD, Police, Builder Mafia & Plot Owners nexus allowing unabated construction.

If probed this is bigger scandal than Yadav Singh of Noida fame.

I am sure that LG / Administration will not take any action.

No comments:

Post a Comment