14 December 2018

I am a man of peace I want peace not only in India but global



I am a man of peace I want peace not only in India but global

I have sacredly written for peace & tranquility of conflicting communities like Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist & Christian etc.

Violence & war is not solution of any problem, understanding human rights and composite living is only the answer to all conflicts between the communities.

I have written two books IS GOD DEAD????? The Truth About Jammu & Kashmir and 100 DAYS – 100 PAGES.

We can solve the “Kashmir Tangle” through this book with dialogue and respect for each other.

It is a religion, education and entails long term peace to make the living life heaven on the earth is the main object.

I have full faith that this will give you peace of mind, peace in your family, society and your country as a whole.

Quest for human good.

No comments:

Post a Comment