26 March 2018

I love Pakistan, the truth I was born there but hate Jinnah’s Purposed Partition – I am Man of Peace



I love Pakistan, the truth I was born there but hate Jinnah’s Purposed Partition – I am Man of Peace

Relation between Indo-Pak all time low.

Courtesy & humanity sake Gifting one for the Ambassador Sohail Mahmood, second President Mamnoon Hussain, third Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, fourth Chief Of Army Qamar Javed Bajwa, fifth Parliament, sixth Chief Justice of Pak Mian Saqib Nisar and seventh Ministry of Religious Affairs & Inter-faith Harmony Sardar Muhammad Yousaf.

Only book in the world which paves for comprehensive dialogue, cultural exchanges, love & respect for each other and composite living with neighbors.

Literature bring us together for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment