18 February 2020

US President Donald Trump a man of peace, progress and harmony visiting India on 24th & 25th February



US President Donald Trump a man of peace, progress and harmony visiting India on 24th & 25th February

My choice of 2016 when I visited US for Hollywood Book to Screen Pitch Fest in Las Vegas Hotel Caesar Palace for my book IS GOD DEAD????? The Truth About Jammu & Kashmir.

Spoke on 3rd June 2016 to a group of scholars & Hollywood film makers that “Mr. Donald Trump is going to win”.

“Scholars & participants took this as a joke.”

On 5th June 2016, I went to San Francisco, Free Mount for 15 days and visited the temples as well as Sikh Gurudwara and told the gathering that my choice of next President “Donald Trump”.

His visit on 24th & 25th February will pave the way for taking over POK, Gilgit, Baltistan and Aksai Chin as well as bilateral trade will go on high pitch 5 Trillion seems possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment