14 March 2019

President Donald Trump - History of sorts and odds




President Donald Trump - History of sorts and odds

In June 2016, I went to USA for attending pitch festival for my book IS GOD DEAD????? in Hollywood.

During the opening session, I told the scholars participated in the festival in Hotel Caesars Palace Las Vegas that Mr. Donald Trump is my choice and he will be defiantly elected as president of USA.

People laughed and told me, “This will never happen”.

I was right. After assumption of office on 20.01.2017. Trump created a history of sorts. His mission America First ‘Successful’.

Critics crushed by his polite actions and the media was shown the corner through his wise & powerful oratory.

My prophecy will be Elected for another 4 years.

My thoughts will be destiny of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment