1 October 2018

Raghubir Lal Anand will not Celebrate International Day of Older Persons 01.10.2018



Raghubir Lal Anand will not Celebrate International Day of Older Persons 01.10.2018

80 Years Old, Author of IS GOD DEAD????? The Truth About Jammu & Kashmir & 100 DAYS – 100 PAGES. I have written on Jammu, Kashmir & Ladakh – A Modern Political, Geographical and Economy – Kashmir in turmoil.

I have been persecuted by one builder mafia in truck with Police and MCD, creating unabated emotional violence.

My property has been sealed on 19.05.17 by MCD / Police. Paid Mixed Land Charges and prepared to pay other penalty but a fat bribe has been demanded by Police and MCD which I informed to LG Sahib. But, no action.

Suffering from cancer, my property A-12 torched by builders mafia and heavy penalty slapped by DDA which I have paid.

In waning days of my life, I request LG Sahib to look on my complaint and help me out from this muddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment