30 November 2017

Trump Vs Muslim World – Re-tweet Anti Muslim Videos - 3



Trump Vs Muslim World – Retweet Anti Muslim Videos

In my blogs earlier I always maintained “Trump Card” must.

1.                      It has saved America from devastation.

2.                      Brexit prove to be toxic to Europe, no other option beside apply Trump’s ideology in total.

3.                      Pakistan, China, Iran and North Korea want to destroy.

4.                      Third World Nuclear War on door and US the only country which could defuse.

I am most ordinary person and a small time writer / author of IS GOD DEAD????? The Truth About Jammu & Kashmir and 100 DAYS – 100 PAGES.

I am a man of peace and want peace in the whole world and my ideology is similar to Donald Trump. Hope this blog will give some respite to the people who believe in peace, prosperity, cosmopolitanism and respect for all humanity and humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment