14 December 2015

Our Foreign Policy On Kashmir



Our Foreign Policy On Kashmir
The other day on 9th December 2015, I wrote the blog on Donald Trump the contender for U.S. presidential election.

“Muslims of any hues should not be allowed to travel in USA.”

“Donald Trump’s Muslim proposal has a scary amount of support.” Vox Policy and Politics.

Raghubir Lal Anand does not care for the politics of USA and Muslim world but as far as Pakistan is concerned, we should ban Pakistanis to travel India as Hafiz Saeed has given a derogatory 31 words speech on twitter against our External Affair Minister Smt. Sushma Sawraj who visited Pakistan on 8th & 9th December 2015.

My blog regarding Sushma Ji has come true and I feel myself pleased that my prophecy is 100% correct and what I write, I write from  my heart as I love my beautiful country incredible India.

I am 77 now and suffering from cancer and diabetes. But mentally I am quite, vibrant with serene ideas and honestly writings blogs and books.


I do not know that Sushma Ji shall say in the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha (Parliament) today but her visit was a sham.

No comments:

Post a Comment