12 July 2016

My Visit To Hollywood USA in June 2016 for Book To Screen Pitchfest at Las Vegas

My Visit To Hollywood USA in June 2016 for Book To Screen Pitchfest at Las Vegas

During my visit in June, I am thrilled to inform the people of whole world that Indians in USA are respected with honour and dignity and they are in main stream in all sphere of American Life.


My Book To Screen Pitch was :-

Give Justice to 61,000 Kashmiri Pundits exiled in 1990 from the valley of Kashmir due to Pan Islamic movement and terrorism evoked by Hurriyat, “a love child of Pakistan”.

Raghubir Lal Anand not forgot to mentioned:-
“Jammu-Kashmir & Ladakh is integral part of India and shall remain so for all times to come”.


On recent Islamic Terror of Hurriyat in the valley of Kashmir. My Book IS GOD DEAD????? The Truth About Jammu & Kashmir should be read by Syed Ali Shah Geelani the Merchant of Death, Doom and Destruction to bring sanity and peace in Kashmir.

No comments:

Post a Comment