11 July 2016

My Visit To Hollywood USA in June 2016 for Book To Screen Pitchfest at Las Vegas



My Visit To Hollywood USA in June 2016 for Book To Screen Pitchfest at Las Vegas

I am most ordinary Indian. I have written a book IS GOD DEAD????? The Truth About Jammu & Kashmir.

On 1st January 2016, “IS GOD DEAD?????” was gifted to President Pranab Mukherjee, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Vice President Mohammad Hamid Ansari, Speaker Sumitra Mahajan, all the Member of Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha and all the Ministers & Ministers of State.

Srimad Bhagavad-Gita was also gifted on this occasion.

The impact of this book on the present regime is worth praising. Keeping my book guidelines my incredible India is in the best footing in comprehensive development, composite culture and respect of the people of all religions, caste & creed.

The secular credentials of my country are high and pass the international standards.

Raghubir Lal Anand requests all the citizens of the whole world to look for India for peace and development and friendship through tourism in all spheres as “India is Incredible”.

There is no place of violence and terror in my country.



No comments:

Post a Comment