17 October 2015

Railway Catering Services (Rail Neer)

         Railway Catering Services 
                        (Rail Neer)
Anand Truth is a bilingual magazine, edited by Raghubir Lal Anand. In October 2015 issue in my editorial:

“Food and water is bad, private hawkers board the rains and sell eatables not fit for human consumption. Sanitation of railway stations and tracks are full of urine and night soil. It is not possible to breathe. Smoking, Drinking, Gutkha-Pan Masala, Drugs and other Narcotics are easily available. People are spoiling train coaches and stations everywhere.”

I am amaze to see a news item in Hindustan Hindi edition dated 17/10/2015 published from New Delhi on page-2 that
Rail Neer (filtered water) Scam fished 20 Crore in cash on 13 raid on railway officers and 7 firms connected with the scam have been taken in to custody by CBI.

I never thought in my life that my writings will be having so much effect on railway catering and entail some relief to the passengers, boarding trains for journey at various places in the country.

I congratulate CBI for this action on my editorial. I hope people of India and world will read Anand Truth which is a monthly magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment