12 October 2015

M.M. Kalburgi Murder



             M.M. Kalburgi Murder

The other day, I put my blog on Facebook as well as on blogger and twitter also. This is on 10 September 2015, regarding the murder of M.M. Kalburgi.

I got 22 likes on Facebook and similar 22 viewer on blogger and on twitter there is no likes.

I am a very ordinary senior citizen 76 years old and unknown person to the general public.

I am amazed to see that how much effective, penetrative, meaningful my blogs are?

I had condemned the murder of Kalburgi and requested all the authors of the world to do the same in total.

IMPACT:-
Nayantara Sehgal, Gurbachan Bhullar, Ajmer Singh Aulakh, Atamjit Singh, GN Devy, Sarah Joseph, Uday Prakash, Ashok Vajpeyi, Shashi Deshpande, K Satchidanandan, P K Parakkadavu, T.M. Krishna, the poets Keki N. Dariwalla, Adil Jusawalla, the Hindi author Mridula Garg and the Urdu writer Rahman Abbas returns the award.

The reasons of return are political or personal Raghubir Lal Anand has no prism to analyze or give his opinion on this. This is totally personal opinions of the various authors cited above and they are the best judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment