12 August 2015

Victory of Mark Zuckerberg, The God of Facebook

Victory of Mark Zuckerberg, The God of Facebook
I am a very-very ordinary person.
On 11 July 2015, I put on FB that Modi should not visit Pak.
On 17 July 2015, I put on FB that 70,000 Crore will go in the hand of radicalized people of Kashmir. They will pass on to Pakistan for the purchase of arm and subversive activity.
On 03 August 2015, Mehbooba Mufti came to Delhi to collect the dole of Rs.70,000 Crore for passing on to Pakistan for above activities.
The effect of the above blogs compelled The Hindustan Times to write an editorial on 11 August 2015 that the amount seems to be stalled by P.M. due to bickering between PDP and BJP.
This is great success of an ordinary person like me who can put an impact on the polity.
This is not my success but belongs to Hon’ble Mark Zuckerberg who created this platform to do positive deeds for humanity. All my salutes and honors goes to him and his wife Priscilla Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment