Hon'ble Justice Handyala Lakshminarayanaswamy Dattu
Chief Justice of Supreme Court of India
Sub: The Contempt of Courts Act 1971
Your honor Sir,
I am an ordinary citizen of India, name Raghubir Lal Anand S/o Late Sh. Malik Chand Anand R/o WZ-356/1, Sarla Market, Lane No.2, Sri Nagar, Rani Bagh, Delhi-110034, my D.O.B. is 28/10/1939.
I humbly and respectfully submit as under:-
1. On 30/07/2015, Yakub Memon, a man who bombed Mumbai at several places and was given capital punishment to be hanged till death.
2. In this historic decision of the Supreme Court has to be convened from 2 A.M. To 5 A.M. and hear the advocates of Memon and prosecutor general of India Mr. Mukul Rohatgi.
3. It was finally decided at 5 A.M. that the matter is clear and Memon’s death warrant shall not be cancelled and he will be executed as per death warrant already issued.
4. The Govt. of Maharashtra in Nagpur Prison executed the death warrant as per law of the land.
5. Contempt of Courts Acts 1971 states that in section 2 means similar civil contempt or criminal contempt. In criminal contempt (C) – Criminal Contempt means willful disobedience to any judgments, decree, direction, order, writ or other process of a court or willful breach of an undertaking given by the court.
6. The post effect of this judgment is on Indians, in India is laced with some unfortunate and unwanted comments on the judgment which tends towards contempt of Courts.
7. In my opinion the court of contempt proceedings should be initiated against the following persons who invited contempt of court act 1971.
a) Advocate Shri Ram Jeth Malani
b) Shri Varun Gandhi, M.P.
c) Sh. Shashi Tharoor, M.P.
d) Sh. Digvijay Singh, M.P.
e) Akbaruddin Owaisi
f) Asaduddin Owaisi
g) Salman Khan
h) Mahesh Bhatt
i) Justice Markandey Katju
j) Shatrughan Sinha
k) Sh. Prashant Bhushan (Advocate)
l) Dawood Ibrahim
m) Abu Azmi
n) Azam Khan (politician)
o) Chhota Shakeel
p) And others who are connected with this contempt of Courts.
I hereby pray that urgent action is required in the matter. I think time is ripe time to initiate contempt proceedings.
Thanking you in anticipation and hope that this letter shall be accepted by Hon'ble Justice Handyala Lakshminarayanaswamy Dattu, Chief Justice of Supreme Court of India for initiating Contempt proceedings against the above.
Honorable and Truthful regards
Yours faithfully / Truly (Raghubir Lal Anand)
R/o WZ-356/1, Sarla Market,
New Delhi Lane No.2, Sri Nagar,Rani
Date : 07/08/2015 Bagh, New Delhi-110034