25 August 2015

One Rank One Pension (OROP)

One Rank One Pension (OROP)
My Blog of 16 June 2015, 27 July 2015, 10 August 2015 and 14 August 2015. Likes and comments are 159.
Today P.M. Modi will meet the army man who are on hunger strike at Janter-Manter.
It is shame for a nation that a small issue like OROP is not being implemented when already cleared by SC.
The P.M. Modi should announce this without any hitch and payments should be made to the retired category. This will give shine to the BJP and P.M. Modi in particular.
The nation will be overjoyed with this decision.
I wish a big success of my blogs for this national issue of defense – OROP.

I hope the people of this country will stand with me. I thank Anna Hazare Ji who is going on fast on 2nd Oct 2015 on Gandhi Ji’s Birthday which I already mentioned on 10 August 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment